Why Add Activated Charcoal Products to Your Daily Routine
The oldest record for the use of charcoal as a remedial product dates to centuries ago. The Egyptians were the first recorded users, who used activated charcoal products all the way back in 1500 BC.
From then until the present 21st century, activated charcoal has been used in a multitude of applications, ranging from filtering water to treating alcohol poisoning.
Nowadays, activated charcoal has made its way into the beauty industry. From teeth whitening powder to peel-off face masks, activated charcoal has become the latest trend due to its amazing cleansing and detoxifying properties.
Although it sounds strange, many people have started adding activated charcoal products as part of their daily routine.
Here are a few reasons why you should most-definitely give activated charcoal products a try:
- It’s Completely Natural: Straight from the earth – to your home. Activated charcoal has no kind of additives or impurities and is completely natural. No more nasty chemicals!
- It Has Great Cleansing Properties: Activated charcoal is capable of binding toxins to its surface and remove these naturally. Thus, you can use it to clean your teeth, skin, and your digestive system without any side-effects whatsoever.
- It Has Antimicrobial Properties: Activated charcoal has strong antifungal and antibacterial properties, making it effective at killing germs and bacteria. Because of this, it is used to treat E. coli & other bacteria.
- It’s Great for Skin: Activated charcoal does wonders for skin. It can unclog pores, remove blackheads, exfoliate dead skin, remove dust, dirt, pollutants, and balance skin oils.
- For Oral Health: Activated charcoal offers loads of oral benefits too. It can be used to maintain healthy and bright teeth, remove bacteria in the mouth and help with bad breath.
- It Alleviates Bug Bites: If you get stung by a bee, get in contact with poison ivy or get bitten by a bug, you can apply activated charcoal to remove the toxins and ease the pain and swelling.
These are just some of the numerous benefits of activated charcoal. Check out our infographic on the benefits of activated charcoal if you’re interested in learning more!
Best Activated Charcoal Products to Add to Your Routine
Here are some of our favorite activated charcoal products. All products shown are available to order from our store!
Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
Have your teeth become stained from coffee, tea or wine? Or, have your teeth taken on a yellow tint over time?
Activated charcoal powder can remove stains and plaque from your teeth, while also promoting good oral health by helping prevent cavities, bad breath and gum disease.
Here are someone’s results after using our activated charcoal teeth whitening kit just ONCE:
Activated Charcoal Toothpaste
If brushing your teeth with powder isn’t for you, you can use an activated charcoal formulated toothpaste instead.
Although this isn’t as effective as raw powder, brushing your teeth daily with activated charcoal infused toothpaste will keep your smile bright and healthy without any change in your routine.
Activated Charcoal Bristle Toothbrush
Special toothbrushes with activated charcoal coated bristle can help lean and protect your teeth significantly better than a regular toothbrush. The purifying nature of activated charcoal makes these toothbrushes effective at preventing bacteria from growing in your mouth.
Activated Charcoal Soap
As mentioned before, activated charcoal has a multitude of benefits for skin. As a result, many companies have started selling black charcoal-based soap bars to provide a natural deep cleanse.
Activated charcoal soap is very efficient at absorbing excess oils and fighting impurities. It’s also great at minimizing large pores and wrinkles, leaving you with smoother and more radiant skin.
Activated Charcoal Peel-Off Mask
Activated charcoal face masks are a great way to cleanse your face and get rid of blackheads. All you need to do is apply a thick layer on your face and let the mask dry for around 25 minutes. Then, gently pull the mask from the bottom upward and rinse off any residue with warm water.
After using, most people report having much softer and less oily skin. Oh, and it’s super fun to use!
These are some of the main ways you can add activated charcoal to your daily routine. Once your try these natural charcoal products, you’ll never want to switch back!
All the products mentioned above can be found on our store here.